We at American Panel are dedicated to offering excellent wages & benefits to the workers we employ. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Resumes may be faxed to 352-245-0726, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may apply in person at:
American Panel Corporation
5800 SE 78th Street
Ocala, FL 34472
Due to tremendous business growth, American Panel Corporation has an exciting and new opportunity for an individual to help us reach out to customers via marketing and advertising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Research, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develop and manage marketing operating budget.
- Develop, plan and execute advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Create ads, marketing materials, brochures, videos, websites, etc. including layout.
- Evaluate and recommend distribution channel development programs.
- Determine agencies and suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major services.
- Serve as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Develop and oversee the development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Help to achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitive products and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Resolve conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of marketing group to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establish and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, advertising, or journalism
- Six months experience in a marketing role
- Strong creative and design skills
- Knowledge of print advertising production processes
- Marketing and advertising skills
- Up to date technological skills
- Experience with graphic design software
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Web design
- Desktop publishing experience
- Strong technical writing skills
In exchange for your talents, we offer a great benefit package including vacation time and
401k plan, etc. and competitive salary.